Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday

We had the crit session last night at my place again. Nick and Rose were out of town, so I played host and this time with no broken glasses!

I worked more on the cafe piece above, bringing in a few more figures and changes to the composition. I added a few chairs in the lower left so the eye just didn't race across the piazza. The umbrellas had more work done on them and I think now its coming together. The buildings need to remain neutral in color since the umbrellas will be so loud with the red shades. There are also plenty of reds on the table cloths and a few individuals. I'll have to take care not to make all that color look the same and keep each treatment of red a little different in value and hue from the next.

Richard Boyer

No comments:

Post a Comment