Thursday, June 16, 2011

Thursday

Well the Swedes left this morning and are most likely arriving at JFK as I write this. Victor, our son is following back with them to Sweden, he’s going to be in a confirmation group for three weeks with the Lutheran church just south of Stockholm. When he finishes we will just be arriving in time for the ceremony. He was looking forward to it all, going over and being in the group without those pesky parents hanging around.

I got a late start painting, since we saw them off at the airport and worked on the USS Constitution some more. I’ll take it to the crit tonight for a little feedback on the composition. But before that Bryce was going to have a model session at his place and I need to go to that, it’s been a while since I’ve painted at a figure session.

Richard Boyer

No comments:

Post a Comment