Friday, June 3, 2011

Friday

The wine brought out the ruthlessness at the crit session. I stumbled home in the cold night air, broken and destitute around 12:30. The cat was the only animal to greet me at the front door; it just wanted to be let out. Well, by now I’m use to it all and have developed thick skin as they say. I took my notes and will work on the changes over the weekend. Most everyone left for a few days in Moab, so it’s just Markus and me at home. It’ll give me more time to paint and work on the house.

I worked some more on this piece and finished it off. The changes are small and almost imperceptible, kind of like those magazine puzzles where you have two similar pictures, except for five small things you need to find that are different.

Richard Boyer

No comments:

Post a Comment