Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tuesday


We had the figure painting session over at Rick's place again last night. Well, maybe you have noticed that I didn't put in on the blog site........I.m afraid it wasn't worthy enough.

I did work on the foreground water in this piece and I'm much happier with it now. The whole thing seems to lead the eye into the painting better. Lina also changed bathing suits to a yellow one and I gave Victor a toy boat. I'll save it for the Thursday crit session and see what they rip apart after that. I would like to submit this one also to the Oil painters of America show, they only let one in, but with two entries you have a better chance.

The smog has finally cleared out of the valley and we can all breath better now. Its actually sunny and warm, well lets say in the low forties. This afternoon we are all going up to Mountain Dell to the Cross country ski tracks, where I'll do a few laps again

Richard Boyer

No comments:

Post a Comment