Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tuesday

It seems like I’ve been running around taking care of small odds and ends for the last couple of days. With the parents coming to visit this evening Karin and I find ourselves cleaning parts of the house we would normally never touch in a million years. Yup it’s called “excessive compulsive cleaning” and prevalent amongst all offspring when the parents return for a visit. “Let’s pull out the refrigerator and clean under there and just look at all that chaos in the pantry!!! This is why many choose to meet in neutral territory, like a hotel in some remote part of the country.

I worked on the commission piece today of the harbor scene, but with all the interruptions I didn’t get much done. And figured it wasn’t worthy of a photo, maybe after tomorrow I’ll have more to show for myself.

Right now I’m off to the store to buy new @%$# bath mats for the master bathroom, where they will be staying.

I shouldn’t complain too much, once its all done it does look a lot better.

Richard Boyer

No comments:

Post a Comment