Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wednesday


I re-worked some of the snow banks and took out a few trees on this one. That opened up the painting more so one can follow the creek into the background. Now I just would like a sunny day so I can photograph some painting here and send the images off to galleries. The 20x30 commission piece of the man sitting on the pier also needs to be approved before I send it off. Just think in the olden days I would have taken a print picture, had it developed and then had to mail it off to the client. They in turn would have to wait for it to arrive and call or write back with any requests. Now it’s more or less instantaneous.

But today it is still cold and gray out, the pile of leaves in the backyard still frozen to the grass. Looks like they won’t be raked up today!

Richard Boyer

No comments:

Post a Comment