Monday, July 12, 2010

Tuesday


We got rained out this morning.  Went out and found a good spot just one canal over and set up.  About halfway through the rain opened up and poured down with no mercy.  Everybody ran for the cover of trees and what ever else they could find.  Rick had a small umbrella he held over the painting and I set up my umbrella to cover the easel as best I could.  Within a minute my tee shirt was wet as could be and I had to stand to the side to get in as tight as possible under it.  After an hour the rain let up a little and we were able to finish off the piece as best we could. 

 

It was noon when we decided to head back to the apartment.  We ate a quick lunch and went out again to do a small painting.  As soon as I set up it started all over again.  So now we are back in the apartment.

 

 

Richard Boyer

No comments:

Post a Comment