Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tuesday

I didn’t get much done today. Instead I spent the morning at the hospital getting a MRI of my son’s cheek bone. Being a teenager he likes to push to the limit and this time he managed to fall of his bike while riding home. The result is a small fracture in one of those many facial bones, nothing major but still painful for him. The reality is that this isn’t something that can be put into a cast, although maybe if they did wrap his head up in plaster, he would get into so much trouble !!! He is going to just have to take it easy for several months while it heals.

I had just enough time to work a little on the background grass. Maybe I’ll get more done tomorrow provided we don’t have to take somebody else to be X-rayed.

Richard Boyer

No comments:

Post a Comment