Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thursday

I’ve been slowly mucking about on a painting I started on Monday. Just the usual mistake after mistake, sometimes when you get to this level the painting can take just too long. Another words maybe it just wasn’t meant to be. I’ll spend a few more sessions on it to see if it can make it to the lofty heights of completion or the depths of the dumpster….

Well I found out that may painting here made it into the Oil Painters of America show in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho.

Yes!!!

From their web site it looks like a lot of artists made it in, should prove to be a large show. I might just drive up for the big event; even though I never win anything it might be nice to meet some of the other artists. And I’ve also heard the town and surrounding area is gorgeous.

Richard Boyer Coeur

No comments:

Post a Comment