Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wednesday

P.T.L, or as Judy Wade in Santa Fe puts it “Praise the Lord” I sold two of the plein air works from Jim Peterson’s show at the Mockingbird Gallery, he emailed me the results yesterday. Somebody came in yesterday and was interested in the Metolious River works we did up at Camp Sherman. It would be nice if this momentum would continue, but alas that may only be wishful thinking.

This morning I worked on this Amsterdam piece, just down from the red light district. I expanded on the yellow umbrellas and added a few customers in for good measure. The yellow might need some more work since I painted it over some of the underlying colors and they tend to show through a little. Yellow is very much on the transparent side and sometimes requires a second shot over the top.

Richard Boyer

No comments:

Post a Comment