Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday

The crit went well last night; it’s just hard to get up early the next morning. Karin is up in Park City for some conference with her work, so it was my job to get up at 6:30 and make the lunches and push Victor and Markus out the door. Lina has a more relaxed schedule and doesn’t need to be ready until 8:10. So with her I have time to drink a coffee !

No matter how many times I bring back a painting to the crit session, they will always find something wrong, some little thing that needs to be changed. So I worked with the figure in the middle on this one and lowered down some of the plants. Its small and most people wouldn’t even notice it.

I then had a little time left over to work on the “stair case to heaven” painting.

Richard Boyer

No comments:

Post a Comment