Saturday, February 19, 2011

Saturday

I would like to congratulate Bryce Liston on making it into “Art of the West”. It was a nice article that showed a lot of his work and that’s something you can never complain about. It’s good advertisement. I’ve tried to get them interested in my work before, but it always seems to fall on deaf ears! The editor say’s he is interested and that I am on “The list”, but its sounding like a broken record over the years now.

With drizzle in the sky, I worked on the 40x30 some more. I have two more days to get it done, leaving me with Tuesday to do the final orchestration and nit picking. Then I’ll throw the wet painting in the back of the car and head down to Scottsdale on Wednesday.

They always love me when I show up the day of the show with wet paintings in hand! But what else can I do.

Richard Boyer

No comments:

Post a Comment