Friday, February 4, 2011

Friday


I finished off the “Horse Whisperer” piece today, adding small details here and there. Most of which I could have left alone and nobody would be the wiser. This piece has been through a few crit sessions now, so in my opinion it’s done !

The rest of the morning was spent working on the latest Amsterdam piece, which I am hoping I can finish off next week.

Skiing yesterday wasn’t that cold, when we arrived up there the sun was out and it felt quite warm. The car thermometer said 26 degrees, which is just right for skiing around the track. As Victor and Lina were in training I did ten kilometers and had a good workout. It was nice not to have your nose freezing off and my hands were actually sweating, as opposed to the frostbite on Tuesday.

Richard Boyer

No comments:

Post a Comment