Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday, Feb. 7

Why are Mondays always filled with problems? I had to run a few errands this morning, so I figured “let’s be real efficient and do a bunch of thing at once”; like dropping off the DVD rental at the “soon to be out of business” Blockbuster Rentals. I got back home to start painting when the phone rang.

“Sir……there was only one CD returned, there should have been two!”

The other CD was still in the player…….damn!

So much for being efficient and the part that kills me is that it’s not the first time this has happened!

I worked a little more on the Amsterdam piece again; mainly bringing up the water and boats on the left side. There are quite a lot of highlights that still need to be added to the water, but with it being so wet, I find it easier to wait a day. This way the bright highlights don’t mix into the blue, which would tend to cool them off.

I’ll finish off the right side tomorrow, but somewhere in the back of my mind, I have a feeling I might be called into Lina’s school to finish up with their Sistine Chapel project. Their next phase is to paint or draw on the ceiling!

Richard Boyer

No comments:

Post a Comment