Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Tuesday

We are back in Salt Lake now and I feel like I’ve been skiing across a few hundred miles.

Sunday we went out with friend up at the cabin and took with a picnic, nothing like a little white wine out in nature. Monday we were at it again doing a back country tour along the Beaver Creek trail under cloudy skies for several hours.

Today Karin decided to show me a new spot up in Park City called Quinn’s Trail. It’s an elaborate trail system they have set up in the hills overlooking the town to the East. The groomed runs go on for miles, so you can really just head out and get lost. Which is exactly what we did today for an hour and a half, and my legs feel it now!

It’s time to put the feet up and read a book I got for Christmas

Richard Boyer

No comments:

Post a Comment