Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Tuesday


Here is the final result, lets hope the client likes it ?

Karin and I went to the Sheraton Hotel Convention Center for their Jazz night, featuring John Pizzarelli. Now I’m not much of a jazz fan, but the guy was damn good on the guitar and had a good sense of humor with the stories he told as he was up on the stage. The crowd was close to a thousand bodies all tightly packed into the large room, every generation seemed to be represented there, from children up to over ninety.

They were selling CD’s there and if you bought one, the man himself would sign it for you. So we did!

Today in the studio I was back in my element blasting the latest CD form “Blue October”

I guess the night of Jazz wasn’t enough to convert me?

Richard Boyer

No comments:

Post a Comment