Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thursday


Study number three for today, just another quiet dirt road outside of Santa Fe. They seem to love the coyote fence down there, just a bunch of sticks pressed into the ground and then lashed together with cross bars. It makes for some good painting subject matter, since they are always so broken up and uneven.

The odd thing is behind most of these old broken down fences are multi million dollar adobe homes. Its a very desirable place to live, just ask any movie star!

We woke up this morning to snow on the ground, in fact all morning long its been @#%@ snowing !!! I did manage to scrounge up more pieces of plastic to cover over the garden, don't really know if that will do much good or not?

Its crit night again at my place. So I'll show them all these quick studies and see what they say.

Prey for no broken glasses!

Richard Boyer

1 comment:

  1. Hi Richard,
    I just wanted you to know that it will be 95 degrees today in Arizona. What a winter you have had in Salt Lake! Utah is a great state to be FROM. Love your blog, keep up the good work. By the way, I am moving to Tubac the first of June. Put me in the back of your mind to visit some day, I would love to have you come down.
    Brent Nageli

    ReplyDelete