Thursday, December 31, 2009

Thursday - End of the Decade

Back to work today. The red cloth was added and the right corner was also darkened down. I still need to bring some more color into the figure itself, her green shirt is just too opposite the color wheel. So I need to think about that and what to do with it, maybe the introduction of a third color might help. There are a few other little things I could do to it at this point, but I guess that will have to wait until the next decade!

We are planning a nice lobster dinner tonight, that is if we can get a good price on them. With some crab legs, stuffed mushrooms, a few other delicacies and some good white wine, I think it will be a good feast. After that we will head over to the Strayer's house for the end of the decade celebration.

Looks like I'll be off from painting again until Monday

Richard Boyer

No comments:

Post a Comment