Thursday, October 3, 2013

Thursday


Okay now this cold or flu is starting to get really old. I have tried hanging garlic on the front door and around my neck, posies in my pocket, but still the aliment affects me. Maybe the rats running around the house might have something to do with the large boils under my arm pits that have started to form?

Any ways the painting goes on. I found out from Howard/Mandville that their show starts next week and I was thinking sometime in November…maybe if I had read their email I would have been better informed!


So I blasted this small 14x11 in this morning from the town of Bonnieux, Provence.


And with this one from yesterday I am set, I'll get them in the mail tomorrow and live will go on, provided I don't succumb to the plaque.

Richard Boyer

No comments:

Post a Comment