Monday, October 21, 2013

Monday, Oct. 21


I'm back in Salt Lake City, back to the daily grind as they say, the nine to five….. Okay I admit I don't look at it that way, I actually look forward to work, addicted as they say.

It was good to see the folks again and visit people back east. The experience of showing the kids where I grew up and how it is back in that part of the country was priceless.


This morning I worked on this older painting Jim sent back to me from the Mockingbird Gallery. The gallery here is Salt Lake saw it and said they wanted to give it a try. So since its been in Jim's gallery for a year and a half, I touched it up a bit and decided to let the Southam's have a go with it.


In the afternoon I was back on this piece, defining some of the figures better. Tomorrow I'll need to contemplate what to do with the right side. I know it will need some people there at a table, maybe more off in the distance. 

Richard Boyer

No comments:

Post a Comment