Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Wednesday




Day two on the painting. I worked manly on the umbrellas and some of the background. Tomorrow I'll have to start in on the figures and hopefully I can keep them loose, using those pesky lost edges again so as not to get so detailed.

I have this duplex, actually my first home that I bought back in the late 80's. It was sold to me as a duplex, the only problem being that it was never registered as a legal duplex.  So many years later the city is going around now trying to "Grandfather clause" these un-documented rental units. The problem being with their inspections they are trying to impose all these modern day restrictions on them and now I am hit with a list of things to change. If I don't I face the wrath of the city government. 

Some of the requirements are railings placed in spots nobody would ever use. Ground fault plugs put in here and there, the list goes on…

Richard Boyer

No comments:

Post a Comment