Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wednesday


I still need to work more on the water, but at least I got most of the foliage in place. Once the highlights are on the water I can adjust some of the values better. So all in all it’s coming along and getting close to done, at least I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!

Tomorrow we are leaving on our Fall break, the kids have off from school so we are heading down to Moab for some mountain biking. We have some friends down there where we will be staying, which will be good since I have a feeling it might be crowded in southern Utah with the rest of Utah having the same idea.

Kim, whose house we are staying at is putting together a fund raiser on Saturday at one of the local mansions down there and I was asked to bring some art work along to try and sell at the show. I have a couple river pieces and European scenes. The big question will be if they sell or not, fund raisers have never been a big market for art work in my eyes, but it’s worth a try and it should be a fun event with catering and wine.


Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment