Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tuesday

It’s been a while since my last confession, as they say in the Catholic Church. Maybe I’m just getting ready for the religious showdown between the Mormons and the southern Baptists. Mitt Romney has retaliated, and now the ball is back in Texas!

We did end up buying a car yesterday, so in usual car dealership fashion, we were tied up most of the afternoon. Our car of choice was a Subaru Outback, something good for the snowy roads here in Utah and I might add something with higher clearance on those rocky dirt roads.

I started two new block-ins on Friday.

One for Jim at the Mockingbird Gallery

and one for myself

And today I worked on the figures a little in this piece. I have a feeling this one will take some time until it right

Richard Boyer

No comments:

Post a Comment