Thursday, October 6, 2011

Thursday

It’s the second day of storms rolling through the valley; with darkness prevailing and an over all sense of gloom. I just remember the You-Tube video clip of “Johnny Nice Painter”…..black, black like the precession of night that leads us into the valley of despair !!!

Its classic, what can I say: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1l-HHuZNnFc

An hour ago we saw snow flakes coming down, they were short lived but at least it gave you an idea of the outside temperature. The one silver lining is that it is a good start for the ski season; the mountains above 8000 will be getting several feet after the system moves out on Saturday.

I worked more on the background today, since tomorrow I would like to move on to the figures. It’s a little bit of logistics getting the scene behind the girls finished off before I start painting them.

Richard Boyer

No comments:

Post a Comment