Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thursday


In keeping with the conservative attitudes in this great State of ours, I have made sure plenty of cloths are on these women. We even have the hair covered. I was suggesting to my wife that maybe a Burka might be better, but she told me to knock it off!

I did work more on the faces and some of the clothing, since that will be the center of interest I like to finish it off first. I would really like to have the light just flooding into the center there and illuminating the figures as much as possible.

Tomorrow night I have a group show at Southam Gallery between 6 and 8 in the evening, So I’ll be hanging out there answering questions about the fine art of painting. Mainly Kim and Linda want the artists there so they can meet the clients. It’s always good when they can attach a face to their paintings. If anyone is around please feel free to drop by and say hello. There address is 157 South Main Street in downtown Salt Lake City

http://www.southamgallery.com/index.html

Richard Boyer

No comments:

Post a Comment