Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tuesday

I just blocked in this 18x24. Its from the scouts marching back to the car after a long hike in southern Utah. The road is what intrigued me, the way it serpentines through the grasses.

Didn't have too much time to work on it, since Lina is signed up for a four day acting program at the local high school. That means me playing taxi driver and shuttling her to and from. She needs to be there at 9:00 and picked up again at 12:00. That's usually when I want the least interruptions. But, stardom comes first and the show must go on !!!

Well I have two more days to work on it before the crit session, so I'll know more tomorrow if this will be anything or just something for the garbage can.

The Howard/Mandville Gallery told me they had a spot for me in the fall for a show, so it looks like I'll have an outlet for all those pieces from Amsterdam. Its a two man show, so they said 15 pieces should be fine. I just have to make sure the weather cooperates, so I can get some paintings over there finished off. Northern Europe can sometimes have rain for the entire summer.

I sent two of the San Juan River paintings off to some of the people that were on the trip. So looks like they may be sold.

Richard Boyer

No comments:

Post a Comment