Saturday, January 16, 2016

Saturday


Day number two on this and I started with the bridge and the right side of buildings. The paint actually set up quite well with the drier added. I did decide to add some of a bridge to the upper corners to give it more darks in the foreground. this made it so I could really darken down the right side as well, that will help to play up the highlights later on.


The architecture I was able to get done faster than I thought. The whole time trying to keep it minimal in detail. the important thing here in this work will be the glare of the sunlight on the water. So most everything else will be backlit or in a tight value range. Next will be the water and then I can see better what else will need to be tweaked in value.

Richard Boyer

No comments:

Post a Comment