Friday, May 22, 2015

Friday

Well I'm in Authentique Gallery down in St. George, Utah.  I spent about an hour and a half talking with Jane the owner up here at her gallery in Salt Lake City. She liked my urban work and wanted to try them down there; I told her I was already in Southam Gallery here in the city so that was out of limits.

It will be fun to try another location for the cityscapes in Utah.


I did start another 24x24 San Francisco painting.  I've got to start building up an inventory of them. This one has the late afternoon light raking across the buildings and glissening off the parked cars on the left.. I'll put a street car at the top of the hill as well. The tracks still need to be added, the light was reflecting off the steel rails and helped to define the steepness of the hill.

Tonight I'll be down at the Southam Gallery for a group show. Looks like its going to rain again, so it might be a small crowd showing up!

Richard Boyer

No comments:

Post a Comment