Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Tuesday


I tweaked a few things in this piece, adding greens to the water and some more highlights here and there on the water.  Some of my art friends told me it now looks like a book cover of some drama series!  Great, lets hope that will make it sell. I put a coat of liquid on it and am waiting for it to dry then I can send it off to Mockingbird Gallery.


This 18x24 has been giving me problems all along with the figures. i don't know how many times I have re-painted them to get it right. They seem to be looking better now, so the thing I can do is continue on and hope things fall into place. the lighting is what captured my eye, so I really want to play that up as much as possible on the girls.

Over the weekend I painted walls at the duplex, they haven't been painted in twenty years, so they were looking very dirty and grey. It's amazing what some fresh paint will do to the place.

Richard Boyer

No comments:

Post a Comment