Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Tuesday




I worked a little on this painting in the morning, changing the light on the basket and lightening up parts of the tree.  This piece will be for Jim at the Mockingbird Gallery, so I have time still to work on it.

I have about six paintings to drive down to Scottsdale tomorrow, so the car will be filled up.  And as usual there is a snow storm moving in tonight which will make the driving ever so pleasant over the mountain passes. Why does it always seem to be the case when I drive down to Scottsdale?  This storm is suppose to center over Flagstaff, Arizona, so that will mean a winter white out for traffic. Once I get through the town the interstates starts it's decent into low lying Scottsdale.  Temperatures there are up in the 60's

Bring it on !

Richard Boyer

No comments:

Post a Comment