Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wednesday


Well Jim sold a nice piece for me today. During our opening night the gallery became very crowded; so crowded that it usually puts off any potential buyers having to deal with bodies milling around in front of the work. You just can not get a good view of the painting. But sometime during that evening I had a conversation with a nice woman about my art work. She came back today after thinking about one of my pieces and bought it. She felt it would make a nice addition to her entry way at home.

I like to hear things like that!!!

In this piece I added a few canoeists this morning to give it a little more life. I had the painting in Southam Gallery and I guess they were not getting the response they wanted. So when that happens it doesn’t hurt to add something more.

Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment