Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thursday

Updating web sites has got to be the slowest process that I know of. Realistically I would rather bang my head against a wall than be a computer programmer. It’s just too mind numbing boring. So now you know why it’s taking me so long to update my web site with the new works from Amsterdam. It becomes a domino affect, once you put the new stuff on, all the older paintings have to be moved and re-arranged to fit. So in reality I’m building the site all over again. I can work on it for a few hours until my mind becomes mush and can’t thing straight any more.

What I need is a socially awkward fourteen year old, who really likes spending hours on the computer!

Well I worked on the larger Amsterdam piece today, mainly with the buildings and trees on the left side. Next week I should have it done, as with any architecture it does take a while to do, if you want to get it right.

Richard Boyer

No comments:

Post a Comment