Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Wednesday


I got a bit of a surprise call from Jim at Mockingbird Gallery, he needed two 12x12's of the town of Bend for the city council. And they had to be out the door by today.  So I blocked this on in on Monday from Wall Street with the evening light.


The second one from yesterday is from the old Tower theater in Bend.  So I guess the city council will decide which one they want and the other will go to one of his clients maybe ?! I never really know what it going on there???


I also started a block-in of San Francisco for the Howard/Mandville Gallery, they wanted to try some of my cityscapes after looking at Mockingbird Gallery's website.  The size will be 24x38 and I'm going to try and capture the reflected lights from the buildings in the road and rail lines.

Richard Boyer

No comments:

Post a Comment