Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Wednesday


I broke out the alleyway painting again. I had it set aside to finish off some other stuff, but then Howard/Mandville sent "the email" wondering how the progress was coming on the new piece. The guilt set in and I figured it was time to finish it off and get it to the gallery.


Here is a picture of it this morning



Now I've finished off more of the left side adding some of the buildings in shade. It still has a long way to go and with that in mind the painting can become a little boring for me.  Any time I start dealing with architectural issues in a work they tend to suck up time, sometimes dragging on for weeks. My only choice it to press on and get the thing done.

I still have some figures I need to add down the road to give it interest and maybe a little laundry or flowers for color.


Richard Boyer 

No comments:

Post a Comment