Friday, August 9, 2013

Friday




Always keep fresh in the painting, so that's why I switched out to work some more on this piece. I really need to get it done this week if I want to get it in the Legacy Gallery Salon show. The deadline is the 21 of the month.  

Tonight at 5:15 they will close off the Avenues, our neighborhood and we will be locked in the area while the tour of Utah bike race goes around us. I'm not sure how many laps it means, but they are covering some 35 miles. They start at the capital and ride around City Creek Canyon, then on to eleventh avenue, down Virginia, along South Temple back to the Capital hill climb again to make the rectangle.

I'm thinking a bottle of Chardonnay by the finish at the Capital would be in order.


Richard Boyer 

No comments:

Post a Comment