Monday, January 7, 2013

Monday, Jan 7, 2013


It's been a while with Christmas and a few other things; maybe some day I'll have to get into it.  For now I have a lot of painting to do, with a show at the may Gallery coming up in February and the Oil Painters of America show deadline at the end of the month.


This painting here has gone through a few changes.  The figure in front, Anna has a new leg position, the last one wasn't looking all that good.  I also lightened up her dress and made her a bit more in the same value as my daughter behind her.  That meant the water had to be re-painted as well.  And I am sure a few other changes will come about after I take it through the crit session on Thursday?

Richard Boyer

1 comment:

  1. You could make things easy for yourself, Richard, and just bring the water level up by about 2 feet.

    Hell, make it 6 feet...and call it "Sandy Beaches".

    -- Larry darkness

    ReplyDelete