Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Wednesday


Over the summer we did a trip up to the cabin with Robert Duncan and Bryce Liston, there we had a photo shoot with a model called Lillias.  She was very good and coming up with natural poses, so our cameras were going off like crazy. Well I decided to try a quick study from one of the shots, giving myself an hour and a half.  

And as I post it now I can see that it needs some more work, such is it with figurative work. So to help fix this problem I will practice on another one tomorrow, before the crit session.

I was just informed that an old friend from colleges, Joff Mang passed away from a bout of brain cancer. One of those aggressive forms that leaves you no chance of survival.  He will be missed.

Richard Boyer



No comments:

Post a Comment