Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Wednesday




I started a new 24x36 painting today. Charlotte hanging up her laundry in southern Sweden.  Yes I figured other people would be interested in her dirty laundry!  Actually with the wind blowing the sheets have this great translucent quality to them, almost like sails on a boat. So I really want to play up the colors in the cloth.

The last two days we have been hammered with snow and the last two days I have been up skiing the powder. A friend of mine, who I went to school with at the University of Utah was here for a few days. And of course he wanted to get all the skiing in he could before heading back to the city life. So the past few days we have hit knee deep powder runs all day long.  And now my legs feel it.

Richard Boyer

No comments:

Post a Comment