Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Wednesday




This painting is now officially driving me insane, to much information to paint, to many damn buildings. I'm to the point where I could just level a large area of the piece and put in a Walmart, maybe even add a large parking lot to go with it.  Then again it might be a little harder to sell to the right client!

Actually most of the buildings are in place now, leaving just the foreground foliage leading up to the wall. Once that is done I can go back and orchestrate the light better on some of the village. Any way I look at it this thing will take much more time to paint than planned. 

I would like to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving without too many over-eating pains. We will be having some close friends over for the fest and libations. 

Richard Boyer

No comments:

Post a Comment