Saturday, February 25, 2012

Saturday

I'm down in Scottsdale, Arizona now and yesterday it was a sunny 78 degrees. I was out in front of the gallery working on some paintings and chatting with people as they walked by. Every time I am down here I'll just grab one of my paintings from the wall and start re-working it, Ron likes it since it's like getting a fresh new piece and it creates the ambiance of a resident artist at the gallery. Another words the place smells of oil paint! The show is tonight and the good news is that they have already sold three pieces, yes, yes, yes!!!

Now it would be nice if the trend continued and they would sell more at the opening event. Ron has a catering group that comes in to serve wine and go around with trays of creative finger food, so hopefully that will put people in the right mood to take something home with them!

Right now I'm on my way to set up the easel in front of the gallery again and attack some more paintings.

Richard Boyer

No comments:

Post a Comment