Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Wednesday


I took a better shot of the painting and got the real contrast. This one I'm calling done, the gallery owner seems happy with it. And it has a little bit of a story to it with the woman waiting for the last train home.  I have another 36x36 I've started that needs to be finished and then I can send them both off to the gallery next week.


This one is number three in the aerial paintings. The 40x40 inch view is of the Missouri River at sunset. Its a little different from the New York City painting,  to give some variety to the collection.


I'm making number four a view over Las Vegas. On our last trip to Sweden we landed in the evening and I got this shot. So today I worked on the sky and will progress down to the city tomorrow.

Richard Boyer

No comments:

Post a Comment