Sunday, April 3, 2016

Sunday


I went skiing yesterday up at Deer Valley and it was warm, most likely up in the 60's. My face feels the sunburn. At the end of the day it was like skiing through mashed potatoes. Yup its melting fast in these warm spring days.

Well today I took it easy and worked on my Shackleton painting. The boat I did make a little bigger then the last block-in, some how it wasn't looking right in size against the ice blocks. The paint was dry enough for me to come over the top with some richer colors which I put up in the sky. The blocks of ice I also added some warmer oranges to contrast the purples of the background. It still needs another day on it, the boat needs more color in it and maybe a stronger sense of light. But it does look like I will make that deadline.

Richard Boyer

No comments:

Post a Comment