Monday, January 5, 2015

Monday


It's been a while with the holidays, but now its time to get back to reality.  My daughter wasn't too happy with that idea as I drove her back to school again. She was getting use to idea of sleeping in; I guess all good things come to an end sooner or later.

I started this piece a week ago and have been working on it a little here and there between Christmas and New Years. Lina, my daughter and her cousin Sofie are the models that I shot last summer on the lake up in Hälsingland Sweden. I've tried a little different format with the odd sized canvas, 24x38 done as a gallery wrap. Today I painted in the lilies, they still will need some more work done on them, especially the foreground ones where I'll show some of the stalks going down in the water. The reflections also need some work, something that I can attack tomorrow.

Richard Boyer

No comments:

Post a Comment