Friday, August 22, 2014

Friday

I finished the deck at the duplex yesterday, feels good to have that out of the way. Now its on to painting the walls.


I worked some more on this piece today, adding more purple to the sky and greens in the water. I feel its more or less finished, putting it aside for a few days might revel some more that I could work on, so we shall see.


This little 12x16 I started over in Ã–sthammar, Sweden one day. As I blocked it in the storm clouds rolled in and the sky began to look quite ugly. Heavy rain clouds were building up fast and I was ready to pack it in for the day. I kept working on the boats and then the sun came out again, the front was off to my side moving sideways. I was at the very edge watching it go by.

Richard Boyer

No comments:

Post a Comment