Monday, June 17, 2013

Monday, June 17



So I worked some more on the two pieces here.



The first one originally had a second figure in the back ground, but looked a little odd…so she was eliminated!  Instead I threw more clothing back there on an old wooden sofa.



The next piece here is from Skagen in Stockholm.  I have her collecting berries in a basket. I'm sending both of these images off to the American Impressionist Society Show, the deadline is the 21st of June. So we will see if maybe, just maybe I can get into the show. They pick only one for the event.

Tomorrow I am flying back to Buffalo, New York to visit the folks and then the next day driving to Michigan for the OPA show. After the weekend there I head back to western New York to spend time with family.   

Richard Boyer 

No comments:

Post a Comment