Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sunday



Third day in the arctic, we have eaten all the dogs and are contemplating our existence in this featureless snow covered world. 


  Suddenly Markus found one of the many hamburger- restaurants halfway down the mountain; we stopped for lunch and contemplated a cold beer.



  I might be exaggerating a little but my legs are screaming form three days of constant skiing. With no lift lines I have been riding up and skiing down all day long nonstop.  Markus took off work today and we explored around the big mountain, actually he knew all the runs and I just followed.  The top at 1400 meters was an ice field and a little challenging to ski, but it was still fun to do.
Tomorrow I am just going to walk around the town and explore, give the legs a rest. On Tuesday we will take the train down to Östhammar and visit family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment