Monday, April 8, 2013

Monday, April 8


I'm back from Bend, Oregon and tomorrow I'm off again to Sweden for ten days to visit my son. It's going to be a lot of traveling for me!

The show went well Friday evening. Jim had a small band playing in the back of the gallery and served wine and cheese to the guests. It was the gallery walk evening for the town with many of the businesses staying open later. We were there until nine and had at sometimes a crowded situation at the gallery with all the people milling around.

They sold four works that evening as well as many the days before. So far Jim is up to eleven sold and as he puts it, it's not even their season yet!

The figurative pieces had the best attention, several paintings we could have sold many times over…yes!!!



This painting I started today, it's a Stockholm harbor view 24x36 that I did as a small work for the May Gallery.

Richard Boyer 

No comments:

Post a Comment