Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Wednesday


 Fly Fishing 11x14


The Red Barn 12x24

I sent off these two paintings to Jim at the Mockingbird Gallery in Bend, Oregon.  Lets see if it will be the right subject matter for his market. Both of the scenes could be somewhere in central Oregon, that is if you are willing to stretch the imagination.



Today I worked on a small 12x16 beach painting from southern Sweden.  I did two of this subject matter a few months ago and Southam Gallery sold them both, so of course they would like more.  And of course I had to agree, they are fun to do anyways.

Here in Salt Lake we have been having a bit of a heat wave with most of the week breaking over 100 degrees.  I heard from the wife that Sweden is 60 degrees and rain, what a joy!


Richard Boyer

No comments:

Post a Comment