Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Wednesday


I finished off the three 16x16 studies from Salt lake City. Now I really shouldn't say that because something will pop up that I feel needs to be changed!  Seems to be with the crit session they will find some small error that needs to be fixed.  This one is a view down South Temple Street looking west.


This next one is a view looking down Main Street, just before the two with the umbrella are hit ! Now actually the train was stopped at the station :-)


The last one is looking up State Street at the Capitol building. I took this shot from the middle of the road. I like that they all seem to have that twilight look to them with the purples and pinks

This Saturday I'll be going off to Sweden with my daughter to visit our son working at a ski resort near the Norwegian boarder. It should be a fun time and I'm looking forward to some skiing over there. I went l;last Sunday up to Brighton with my son who skied us under the table as they say. We seemed to be always behind in his trail of dust!

Richard Boyer



No comments:

Post a Comment