Monday, April 13, 2015

Monday


This first painting from Portland is a 20x20. I decided to try the rails of the street car, they have a nice reflection from the rain. Most of this was done is a single session, trying to keep it loose with the brush strokes. I sent off a picture to Jim at Mockingbird and he seemed happy with the result.


On to number two where I'm almost hit by the car !  Actually I noticed they tend to slow down when they see a crazy guy with a camera standing in the middle of the road. This one was harder to get a good picture of with the subtle purple colors. I do like the red truck on the right side. the painting is also a 20x20


The third one I started yesterday with a 30x30 canvas. I'm trying to capture the last light of day.

Richard Boyer

No comments:

Post a Comment